Monday, October 01, 2007

Sambassadeur




It's really great when you've been away from something (or someone) for a while because when you find that certain thing again you can't help but appreciate it even more than you did before. I've had to endure this summer without internet access. That meant no new music for the most part. Sure I got to use the ol' interweb at friend's houses, but it was sporadic an unreliable as to when I could. I've also been away from Portland and all of the fantastic friend's that I made there. I got to see them (well, some of them at least) this weekend and it was amazing to hang out there again. Which is what brings me to today's song. Sambassadeur has been a fave for quite a while now. They have a new album coming this November, and if this preview is any indication, it will by far be their best effort to date. So without any more of my jibber jabber, here's their latest:

MP3: Sambassadeur - Subtle Changes

As always befriend them here, an check out Labrador here to buy some of their great releases.

BONUS VIDEO: Sambassadeur - New Moon

No comments: