Friday, October 06, 2006

Twinkling Streams



Stockholm, Sweden provides us with another great tweepop band today in the Twinkling Streams. I can't remember if I found this band off of Pas/Cal's myspace or off of Hello! Surprise. In either event they make some really catchy jangly songs. Well worth the price of admission here, which, BTW, is free. And free is good, right? Of course it is. I've not found any info on them, so for now you'll have to make do with just hearing them, but if it counts for anything, they're friends with Bobby Baby, My Darling YOU!, [ingenting], the Everyday Sensations and just about every other Swedish group that's cool. If that's not enough recommendation to check them out, you're reading the wrong blog . Here's a couple tracks for you to hear what I'm talking about:

MP3: Twinkling Streams - Things We Never Had (Extremely Recommended!!!)

MP3: Twinkling Streams - Relations Failure

The ubiquitous myspace. No homepage as of yet that I can find.

(Yes I know the Things We Never Had is a cover of the Everyday Sensations, look for a post on them soon!)

No comments: