Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Chalets



So I did a little digging and I've several Irish bands for you for the next few days. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be typing both Irish and Indie as search terms on Myspace, lol. First up is the Chalets. The Chalets released one of the poppiest albums last year on Setanta Records. The whole thing is incredibly fun to listen to, though I confess I sometimes repeat just a few of the songs when I play it. But don't let that stop you from checking out the rest of the songs from this album. Here's my personal fave off the album:

MP3: The Chalets - No Style

If you drop by their myspace, you can watch the video for both this song and for Feel the Machine. Then, after you've befriended them, which I know you'll do... head over to their homepage and order some records, especially Check In!!!

No comments: