Friday, September 29, 2006

The Airfields



Thought it was time for a daily dose of indiepop courtesy of the Airfields. This band has been on my radar for a while now, but I've not posted anything by them. Which in itself should tell you how sad I am. Their debut EP, Laneways is one of my faves from this summer. The band have a new demo song up on their myspace and its already making me wish the band were coming to Portland sometime soon. Anyways, here's a couple tracks from Laneways and a couple from their City-State EP.

MP3: The Airfields - City-State

MP3: The Airfields - Leaps and Bounds

MP3: The Airfields - Nowhere Left to Go

Join them as friends on myspace and check out their homepage here (where you can download antoher song from City-State!). You can buy Laneyways here from Poppolar.

BONUS VIDEO:

No comments: