Monday, September 04, 2006

Catfish Haven



By now I am sure you have heard or at lest seen the name Catfish Haven on one of the hundreds of blogs out there worth checking out. I'll confess I was not that impressed with them the first time I heard them. It took quite a few listens until I fell in love with them. I'm not sure why now, as I love their new album, maybe it was just the EP, I dunno. This album is a lot of fun though. You might have to give Tell Me a few listens when it comes out next Tuesday as it is a little different from that usual indie sound. IE this album has balls. And big ones at that. Its closer maybe to a Creedence album than a Death Cab. But its good, really good in fact. Be sure to check out the band's myspace page and join up as a friend. Then head over to Insound and get your preorder in for the new album.


MP3:
Catfish Haven - Crazy For Leaving

TagsZ: mp3 twee indiepop

No comments: