Saturday, September 02, 2006

Transmissionary Six



So I've been without net access for the past week. Its been hell. Pure and simple hell. I've not had to use dial-up as my primary means of communication in quite some time and this past week killed me. Note to self, do not piss off the cable company, lol. So anyways, I've got soooo many bands to post on I don't really know where to start. I guess first up is gonna be Transmissionary Six. I've enjoyed this bands album during my downtime this week. Which has been a blessing in a way. I've gotten so used to downloading songs from CDs i already own that having to actually pop a disc into a player is sort of foreign to me. But this band has had me throwing the discman on repeat several times this week. The band calls Seattle, WA home so that gives them quite a bit of leeway in terms of just what they sound like. They are a fiarly straightfoward rock band. Not the usual fare I normally gravitate too, but I think part of why I like them so much lies in the sound of the following song I've uloaded for your listening pleasure....


MP3: Transmissionary Six - Radar

Here's their myspace and their homepage. Check out their label, Roslyn Recordings for info on how to get the new album.


TagsZ: mp3 twee indiepop

No comments: