Thursday, September 14, 2006

Almedal



I really, really, really wanted to be able to do a big write-up on today's band Almedal, but unfortunately, the only thing I've been able to find are the band members names (Love and Adam!) and that they are based out of Gothenburg, Sweden. And that is about all the information I could find on this young band. It is quite unfortunate too, as they have a spectacular sound and I'd love to give you the background of the band. So today's post is going to have to stand on just the merits of the song provided here (which has handclapping in it of course!), which, I think, is not really such a bad thing whatsoever!

MP3: Almedal - Och Alla Platsterna

The band's debut EP is coming out on the 23rd if September and that's a date I am highly anticipating. Check their myspace here for 2 other songs off the EP and their homepage for info on how to get the EP.

Oh, BTW, all songs are in Swedish! But don't let that stop you from hearing 3 of the best indiepop songs you'll encounter this week....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I have (obviously a bit late) discovered your post about Almedal, and it was quite a pleasant discovery.
Thank's for the kind words..!!

All the best
// Love of Almedal
www.almedal.com