Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tap Tap




Tap Tap play that sort of sound that has been promoted pretty heavily by the blogosphere over the past year or so (re: CYHSY, Oh No! Oh My!, etc), but don't let that turn you off to just how good this band is (or those others for that matter, lol). Hailing from the United Kingdom, these boys make some seriously good songs that stay with you even after the song's over. I've found myself listening to this album almost non-stop since I got it, and putting 100,000 Thoughts on repeat for hours. Head over to their myspace to sign up as a friend and of course head over to Catbird Records and buy their debut album, Lanzafame, I guarantee it will eat up a good portion of your summer listening, promise!

MP3: Tap Tap - 100,000 Thoughts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a great song. I hear a little Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, and little bit of Spencer Krug from Wolf Parade/Sunset Rubdown

Duane said...

What's even better is the whole album is just as good too, Thoughts may be my current fave, but there's a few others creeping up on it, lol....