Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wolfgang (the Robot!)




So my new friend Dave noticed my post on Math the Band and turned me on to his great new label Hypnote, one of the bands he has signed to said label is electro-indiepop (outfit? solo project? the website makes it hard to tell) Wolfgang. The bio on myspace gives the background of our robotic protagonist, Wolfgang who was a robot created with human emotions 25 years ago in teh 80's who was destined to experience unrequited love (but aren't most of humans destined for that as well?, sigh...). I have really enjoyed the songs up on myspace already and look forward to more from this robot in the future. Recommended for broken-hearted lovers of 80's synth pop only!

MP3: Wolfgang - Not in Love Not True

Show this robot some love here and buy into some 80's nostalgia that is worthwhile here!

Everytime I say Wolfgang I picture River Phoneix's scientist father from The Explorers, lol. Such a great movie, sigh....

No comments: