Friday, July 07, 2006

The Wombats





The Wombats are just one of the many bands that I owe my discovery of to blogging, and specifically to one blogger's podcast. I first heard Derail and Crash off of Sean's excellent site, 3Hive. Its one of those songs that just screams to be put on repeat for several hours (and I have, of course, lol). Its probably also one hell of a song to drive too. I wouldn't know though, I do not own a car anymore. Anyways, the Wombats are not to be listened to lightly without at least an hour to spare. You'll need that long to take in just how unreal this song is. It's that good. I promise. Check their myspace here and their homepage here and drop some chiclets on their merchandise here so you can finally say you're one of the cool kids (or, if you already are one of those, on the fact that these guys just plain rock). Here's some songs for you to synchronize to your digital lifestyle:

MP3: The Wombats - Derail and Crash

MP3: The Wombats - Patricia the Stripper

MP3: The Wombats - Moving to New York

No comments: