Monday, June 19, 2006

mattandkim




MattandKim are a great indie pop outfit out of Brooklyn, NY in the vein of Mates of State. Just drums and keyboards with Matt on the keys and Kim on drums. Their output so far consists of just a few demos posted to myspace but they are set to release a full-length album this summer on IHeartComix Records. Check out their profile off of their record label's site as there is a funny little story from Matt there. Look for the self-titled full length in August, which is entirely too long for me to wait for. Perhaps some more demos on myspace might sate my appetite. All in all I can't say enough good things about this band just off the strength of these handful of songs and I am sure their debut album is going to get a lot of play this fall from me.


MP3: mattandkim - YeaYeah

MP3: mattandkim - Silver Tiles

MP3:
mattandkim - Verbs Before Nouns

BONUS VIDEO: mattandkim - 5K

No comments: