Sunday, June 25, 2006

Secret Apollo




I've been a bit behind on posting anything lately, had to get another computer up and running again and it took longer than expected. Anyways, this band has been on my myspace for a while now and its about time to post something about them. Secret Apollo are a three piece out of San Diego with Amber on bass/vocals, Adam who plays the guitar/vocals and finally Steve on the drums. Their sound is fairly straitforward, I think they would have fit well in the late 90's alternative scene, and that's not a diss by any means, I like this band a lot and they are well worth the download. Hopefully you will enjoy. Their myspace and their band site.

MP3: Secret Apollo - Piccolo

MP3: Secret Apollo - My Solo Album

MP3: Secret Apollo - Leaps and Jumps (recommended)

No comments: