Thursday, August 17, 2006

Anything After



A few days ago I got a myspace friend request from Anything After. Being the usual lazy bastard I am I waited for a few before actually bothering to check out the band's site. Man am I pissed for not doing it sooner. These California kids make some of the best Jesus and Mary Chain meets-New Order-meets-new-fucking-hottness I have ever heard. I'm not gonna go on and on about how they rock. Or the fact that they sound like one of the greatest bands to ever walk this earth, or that even though they do, they have their own unique sound. No, I will not, I just won't. You'll have to download the songs and check them out for yourself. Because they deserve it. Because you deserve it. They're good. Great in fact. Next year you'll be thinking back to now and how hearing a few mp3s changed your life. I fucking swear it.

Their myspace. Their homepage. Their mp3s:

MP3: Anything After - All for This (this songs so good I don't really even want to share it with you...)

MP3: Anything After - Not What It Seems

After you've befriended them on myspace you can find two other songs there as well.

1 comment:

Duane said...

Wow, thanks so freaking much!!! I am glad that you liked the band too Rob. That's what's most important; though your liking my blog enough for BOTD rocks my world too!!!