Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Snow Fairies



Since the Snow Fairies are calling it quits, I though I'd post a couple tracks from their myspace and a few of my faves, maybe if they get some more friends they won't break up... doubtful, but who knows? I'm more than a little saddened at the prospect of a world without this band, they've been one of the more solid American indiepop bands over the last few years or so. I think one of the reasons I've come to love them so much has been that the singer Rose's voice reminds me so much of Sarah Shannon's voice (if I have to say who she is, you might wanna try reading another blog, or at least google her...). Truly the world will be a bit dimmer without this band's shining light. To end on a bright note, the Snow Fairies do have a new album due out in October....

MP3: The Snow Fairies - April Showers

MP3:
The Snow Fairies - Life of a Total Square

MP3: The Snow Fairies - Begins (my absolute all-time fave song of theirs, only thing this song is missing is handclaps!!!)

MP3: The Snow Fairies - Freeze-Dried Ice Cream

Join them on myspace here and check their homepage here.
TagsZ: mp3 twee indiepop

No comments: