Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Little Ones



I spent my entire bus trip both to work and back trying to find a band I felt like posting on tonight. I went through a lot of new stuff that I thought about posting but felt I needed a few more listens before I could commit to an actual post (re: I was lazy with my notes and didn't make it clear what band and what song I made notes for, lol). However, The Little Ones' Sing Song EP and I have been old friends for a while now, so they won out over some newer songs I could have posted. I am sure that this song will not disappoint you if you've not heard it and if you have, it'll remind you how great summer is (and this EP for that matter). I felt that a lot of my recent posts have gotten away from the lighter sounds of summer, so nothing like a song like this to give it a good ol' kick in the rear. Enjoy Cha Cha Cha. It'll make your day, promise.

MP3: The Little Ones - Cha Cha Cha (right click save as)


Join them on myspace here and learn more about them on their homepage here.

No comments: