Monday, August 21, 2006

Iron and Wine



I'm not the world's biggest Iron & Wine fan, but the songs I like are ones that I obsess over and listen to incessantly. I thought I would share two of my favorites, some live, some alternate versions, and some video. Make no mistake these are songs that have eaten up hours of my listening time each day. I cannot honestly recall a day in recent memory where I have not listened to either of these songs at least once (and often much more than that, lol).

MP3: Iron & Wine - Trapeze Swinger

MP3: Iron & Wine - Trapeze Swinger (Radio Vienna version)

MP3: Iron & Wine - Trapeze Swinger (live Lollapalooza 08-04-06)

MP3: Iron & Wine - History of Lovers (live Roseland Theater 10-21-05)

MP3: Iron & Wine - History of Lovers (live on KEXP 10-22-05)

AVI: Iron & Wine - History of Lovers (live on Late Late Show 01-06-06)

No comments: